Friday, February 22, 2008

the PURSUIT of HAPPYNESS

Friday, February 22, 2008
Yesterday i got a chance to watch this awesome film !! Sorry for the late review

the PURSUIT of HAPPYNESS

After I watched this movie, I remember how difficulty and tough to get a good job.Because this film express the feelin to pursue and really touched my heart.

I don't have any other words to express about this film.

CHRIS GARDENER

Am a great fan of will smith, I watched his movies I am Legend, I robot, Bad boys and MIB,i like his style of acting,walking and modulation in those movies, But after i watched this movie i like his performance also.

I forgot his original name and remember only the CHRIS GARDENER (will smith character name).He lived as a Chris gardener in this film.Amazing Performance !!!

In climax scene, chance less !! Will...only you Will

If you miss this Pursuit of happyness, You will miss Happyness

0 comments: